Vendor marketplace of official merchandise, such as figures, apparrel, manga, books, as well as a variety of retailers beyond the items listed.
2022 Dealer Info Packet
Any person interested in selling in our Dealers Room should read the information packet thoroughly. All information can be found on our website.
2022 Exhibitor Packet (SES)
Join our mailing list for updates and information.
2023 Dealers' Room Applications
Thank you for your interest in Animazement's Dealers' Room!
Applications for the May 2023 convention are now closed. However, you can fill out the form below to be added to our wait list.
|Thursday||11:00am – 9:00pm||Closed|
|Friday||8:30am – 8:00pm||1:00pm –7:00pm|
|Saturday||8:30am – 7:00pm||10:00am – 6:00pm|
|Sunday||8:30am – 5:00pm||10:00am – 3:00pm|
*All schedules subject to change.
Animazement Dealers’ Room is done through a selection process and booth selections will be made by Animazement. Dealers will be selected through the following process:
- An ‘Open Registration’ application will be open in the month of October. Specific dates and times will be announced as we get closer to the fall. Please fill out the application and be sure to give as much information as possible. Wait list Applications will be opened after this date – any applications received after the ‘Open Registration’ period will be reviewed by staff before being placed on a wait list.
- This application will include an order preference for booth locations. PLEASE NOTE: We will try to accommodate preferences as much as possible, however this does NOT guarantee you will receive your booth preferences.
- A downloadable PDF of the dealers room map with pricing, can be found here.
- Applications will then be reviewed by Animazement staff. The selection order will be randomly generated from a list of approved applications.
- Animazement will notify dealers of their decision. Emails will be sent out within the first couple weeks of December. Once booth placements and reservations have been confirmed, Dealer Room Contracts and payments will be sent out.
- Dealers will have until [TBA] to confirm their payment and fill out contracts. Failure to do so can result in the registration being canceled and the booth(s) will be made available to others.
- Those not selected will be placed on a wait list and notified if any spots become available.
*Please note: You may not purchase booths under your name for other dealers or transfer your booth to another dealer. Failure to comply may result in removal of the dealer from the convention, forfeiting all fees, as well as banishment from future Animazement events. If you wish to transfer booths, please contact Animazement at email@example.com.