Autograph sessions are a great way to meet our guests up close, and take home a unique keepsake of your time at Animazement! Please familiarize yourself with our Autograph Session Rules below before coming to an Autograph Session.
How Can I Get an Autograph?
Autograph availability differs on a guest by guest basis. Specific details for each guest will be added to the guest bios on our webpage as they become available. However, there are generally two methods of getting an autograph. Guest Booths and scheduled Autograph Sessions.
Please note: Sessions may have different requirements for admission (such as the purchase of a T-shirt, etc.) Please check your convention program guide for details.
Autographs are not guaranteed and are at the discretion of the guest and/or Animazement staff.
*Requirements are subject to change upon request from our Guests of Honor.
Some guests will have a booth at the back of the Dealers’ Room (Exhibit Hall B) where they will sit throughout the weekend to sign autographs. Any time a guest is at their booth (during Dealers’ Room hours only), you may line up to get an autograph.
Some guests will only sign autographs during pre-scheduled autograph sessions. You can find these sessions in our program schedule and in the Guidebook app.
Autograph Session Rules
In order to ensure that both our attendees and guests have a good time at the convention, we have implemented the following Autograph Session Rules. Please make sure to read and follow them. We hope that everyone who wants an autograph from a guest can get one!
- Animazement does not and cannot guarantee that you will receive an autograph from any particular guest.
- Animazement’s official autograph sessions are free of charge to registered attendees.
- Due to the expected number of people wanting autographs from certain guests, some autograph sessions may be ticketed. Autograph Session tickets will be distributed at the guests’ panels.
- Autograph Session tickets allow admission into autograph sessions for these guests – it doesn’t guarantee an autograph if you miss the session. Please make sure to know when the autograph sessions are.
- Individuals without tickets are not guaranteed admission into ticketed autograph sessions. Whether or not non-ticketed attendees receive an autograph depends on how quickly the line moves during the allotted time.
- Guests will always be glad to sign your Animazement program book, as well as any officially licensed and properly credited products. They absolutely will NOT sign bootleg or unlicensed merchandise, nor material for which they are not properly credited. At their sole discretion, they may sign handmade, personal, or otherwise unusual items. If you are uncertain about a particular item, check first! Guests may be offended if they’re presented with bootleg items. As a last resort, check with the staffer in charge of the session.
- Animazement staff may veto any item as unsuitable for signing, and such decisions are final.
- Unless a specific limit is posted for a particular guest, assume that you are limited to ONE ITEM PER PERSON.
- There will be no flash photography during official Autograph Sessions, unless otherwise noted.
- There will be no photo ops during official Autograph Sessions, unless otherwise noted.
- Do not monopolize the guest’s time if there are others waiting. Assume that whatever you have to say must be said in 30 seconds or less, while the guest is signing your item. It’s a good idea to write down what you want to say.
- Do not request excessive personalization, sketches, etc. unless the guest offers.
- If you are bringing an item for the guest to sign, please have it ready for signing when you are within sight of the guest. (For CDs and DVDs, you should remove the cover insert to save time; for unusual items, please ask the autograph staff for their recommendations.)
- Please note that policies for specific guests may differ.
Animazement staff reserve the right to refuse access to any attendee who fails to follow the rules (or attempts to circumvent them). Anyone caught in the act is subject to the disruptive behavior policy, and risks having their registration revoked.