M02 – Jared Payton
M03 – Rayme3000
M04 – maikeru jam!
M05 – alltheApples
M06 – Hello Neko!
M07 – Red String Productions
M08 – puerdemon & jadedsilk
M09 – Tiny Top Hats & Nekkyo Usagi
M10 – Cat Butlers From Space
M11 – fatpuppylovesyou
M12 – Paint Pixel
M13 – CHIOU!
M14 – Pwi! Studios
M15 – Doodledoos & TBD
M16 – Gothic Panda
M17 – Nixier & Sempaiko
M18 – mystcloud
M20 – Paula Juri
M21 – kinkuriito
M22 – Pickles
M23 – paprikaSTUDIOS & Studio Fuggle Nugget’s
M24 – Snow by Night
M25 – M.a.D. Hatters
M26 – Laelia’s Pocket Chibis
M27 – Lavender Legend
M28 – The Art Slave & Firefly-Raye
M29 – Yuki & Tsubi
M30 – Sancyr
M31 – Stonehammer Workshop & Rumble and Roar Wandmakers
M32 – Kaitlyn Clinkscales
M33 – Clouded (Cats & Clouds)
M34 – Panduhmonium
M36 – Daunt
M37 – NoFlutter
M38 – The Tofustache
M39 – Rikaflare
M40 – Jen Austin
M41 – Boomslank
M42 – Interrobang Studios
M43 – GCG Studios
M44 – DiZZiNESS
M45 – Eldanis
M46 – Viciouis SHADi
NL02 – Cogs & Creatures
NL03 – Little Knitting Noodle
NL04 – AA&A Artistries
NL05 – Shock Kitty Amateur Art Group & The Motley Masquerade
NL06 – Terra Studios
NL07 – The Ood Sisters & Lady Spade
NL08 – Technoangel Studios
NL09 – Cherishables by Eveille
NL10 – Metal Lynx Creations
NL11 – Pinkypirate
NL12 – RoboMustache
NL13 – Shono
NL14 – JFaith
NL15 – Amanda Gailor
NL16 – Ghost cat jewelry
We’re completely sold out!
Feel free to stop by the Artist Alley Information booth to check if an artist failed to check in on Saturday.
Artists Alley will not be in a locked room. So do not leave anything of value at your tables over night. We are not held responsible if anything happens.
to your contact list to receive email replies.
- You must have a website or online photo album with your work in it to apply. Applications are juried.
- The Artist must be present at the con to be selling work. You may not sell others work who are not present at the con or the table. Friends and volunteers may help watch the table in place of the artist if registered. But the artist must be attending the convention to be a part of the Artists Alley.
- ID: All artists must have a government-issued photo ID to check in. Accepted forms of ID include: A state drivers’ license, state-issued identification card, a passport, or military ID. Other forms of Photo ID may be accepted at the discretion of the Artist Alley staff. The name on the ID must match the name given during table registration.
- Check In: All artists must be checked in by 12:00PM on Saturday during the convention. If you know that you may show up late, please let us know at least a week prior to the first day of the convention. Any notification later than that may possibly be ignored and your table may be forfeit.
- Electricity: We will not have outlets available for use.
- Common Sense: Be considerate to your neighbors. Do not throw anything across the room. Do not take someone else’s chair.
- Signage: Do not lean anything against the walls at the Raleigh Convention Center. Do not post anything on the walls or stick anything to them. Please respect the property of the Raleigh Convention Center.
- Music: Music may be played with the express permission of any and all artists within earshot.
- We reserve the right to refuse any artist.
- Fan art: We strongly encourage all work to be at least 50% original.
- Influence: Artwork must also have Japanese influence through either style or subject matter and will be judged by artistic merit.
IE: Buttons with just simple text, such as ‘LOL’
- Items that may not be sold:
- Copyright: No copyrighted logos.
- Copied or stolen work will be grounds for the artist’s immediate removal from the Artist Alley.
- Selling lottery tickets is prohibited. You may have raffles with tickets given away freely. This is due to North Carolina gambling laws.
- Food, snack and/or beverages
- Items that were not created by yourself and/or your studio
- Items that may be sold:
- Any product featuring an artist’s original character
- Commissioned and hand-made works created at the convention, barring they do not break any rule
- Unique, individual, hand-made items
- Doujinshi, fanzines, and other similar derivative items
- Fan art that is clearly created by the artist opposed to the license holder
- A full table is 8ft x 30 in. A half table is 4ftx 30in.
- Every half table will have one chair. We have a limited amount of extra chairs so they will be first come, first serve. You are welcome to bring an extra chair but please keep in mind of space restrictions.
- A full table may have a maximum of 4 chairs. A half table may have a maximum of 2 chairs.
- Please keep all items within your allotted space, both on and behind the table.
- You may not bring your own tables to set up in addition to your table space. Everyone pays for the same amount of space. Thus it is only fair that everyone uses the same amount of space.
- Sharing: You are welcome to share the tables but must keep in mind of artwork & chair rules, as well as space restrictions.
- Displays: All displays must be made with solid construction and will not extend more than five feet above a table. If any structure falls down, appears unstable, or extends more than 5 feet above the table, the artist to whom it belongs will be asked to remove it by the Alley staff. In addition, all displays must reside within the confines of your area. Displays behind your table may not impede upon other artists areas nor disrupt traffic flow incase of emergency.
- Refunds: Refunds will only be issued (minus any fees) if we are notified that you cannot attend by April 15th. No refunds will be guaranteed after that point.
Please always feel free to report any and all issues with a staff member. We cannot take care of the problem unless we know about it.